Background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

Me!!
So, as you can see I am writing on my blog again :) If you look at my history you will see that there are not that many posts. My bad :( I am on a journey of self-discovery and learning. God has led me down a path that has not given me as much time as I would like to cook, blog, and share the art of good living with others. Also, I do not like to post recipes that I have not personally made. In retrospect I have not given myself enough credit (that is what my friends Sara and Susan tell me :>) anyway). Although I love to cook, I did not think that anyone would need, or even want, my tips, ideas, or recipes. But many of my friends have been asking for recipes or for me to share my ideas. Who am I to say no? So, here we go...

Bradly
I am learning that the blogs I enjoy reading are the ones were I "see" other people's cooking 'lives'. So, my goal is to make this blog a 'part' of my life. I will continue to share my successes as well as my mistakes. Hang on!

I would like to share a little about me. I cook for a family of four. My husband, Gary,  is a 'particular' eater, as is my son, Bradly. My daughter Hailey is not as picky and shares my culinary 'adventurism' mostly in baking. You will see Hailey cooking/baking with me, and I will share her cooking wisdom with you too ;). I include my kids in my cooking adventures and hope that it will teach them to try new things, in and out, of the kitchen.

Hailey
Gary & Bradly
Half the battle of cooking is not being afraid to try new things! Many of the recipes you will see here are first try's. I like you to experience something with me the 'first' time I do it.

So please, join me on this 'adventure' in the kitchen and I hope that if you have questions, comments, or concerns you will please share them with me! You can email me at cooking2gether@yahoo.com or comment below my post.

Thanks and lets get
COOKING 2GETHER!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment